Wednesday, May 29, 2013

MMM Day 29 Hindsight


Dress:self made Jacket:Loft(thrifted) Shoes:Franco Sarto





One of the nice things about a blog is that everything I post is dated. Telling me when I made it and what was going through my mind at the time. I'm not great at journaling, making it impossible for me tell you when I made this dress. I have no idea. It would be unfair to review this pattern due to my lapse in memory so I'll wait until I make another. I will share one thing about this dress now, I wish I had made it with sleeves! That hindsight thing....

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I like your better than the pattern picture, they seem to exaggerate the pleats in the front making it look poofy. I like yours better.
    Franco Sarto... We must go shopping together sometime... Don't tell me, you got these thrifted...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No the shoes were not thrifted, a gift from my husband :)

    ReplyDelete