Friday, October 18, 2013

I Sewed Along Not Knowing It Was A Sewalong..



It was so nice of a lovely reader from So I Sewed This to make the suggestion that I enter this dress in Project Sewn's Graphic Print sewalong...umm..... sewalong aside for just a moment... where have I been to have missed following this contest from week one!??   Oh my gosh ...these ladies are talented!


I hope you don't all live under a rock like I apparently do and have already voted for this weeks designs that are based on a graphic print theme. If you missed voting for the designers in the contest you can still go and vote for you favorite submission in the Graphic Print Challenge sewalong... 

I am always in awe of the many talented sewists in this blogging community...go check them out and vote for your favorite!




18 comments:

  1. I just voted for your dress :), it's such a great dress and a perfect match to the sew-along! Good luck...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks again...sweet of you to share this sewalong with me!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful dress and fabric choice!! I just voted for you :)
    Good luck on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha,ha, your headline made me laugh! It happened to me before.
    Off to vote for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow your daughter's are right Margo, this dress is fierce! I love the combination of the leather and the jersey, and the print is great. I just went and voted for you too, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathryn! Everyone has been so nice to vote for me!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks Sue! I have been checking out your blog too!

      Delete
  7. Just saw that you won!! Huge congrats!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!! Love the dress. May I ask you what brand of sewing machine you use? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My regular sewing machine is a Kenmore embroidery machine that I have had for 14 years and still works great for me. I also have a Kenmore serger that I find just so so...but it does the job. The newest addition to the "team" is my Janome Coverpro 1000, which I love.

      Delete